Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Team Hasan Holdings is exploding in Uptrend Networks

This is how Abu Hasan looked , the night he signed up for his Double Platinum entry into the world of Uptrend Network Sdn Bhd!

With his wallet in his hand and a permanent frown creasing his worried face as he swiped his credit card to register HASAN HOLDINGS in Team MONEYKING just about a week ago.

His wife asked me to put a smile on the man's face which was almost 'Mission Impossible' to me for the guy was a real closed personality! Talk about thinking for plastic surgery in his case...hehehehehehe...to get that smile in place!
I am not joking! Look at that worried look! Fuyoo! No one can ever do anything to change that frown, that scowl ....except those of us here at Uptrend who do care for our team mates.

I told him times and times again! Smile! Smile! Smile! Look! This is how we smile! :D

C'mon! you can do it. Grin.. grin.. slowly .. yes !
Eventually, old frowning face tried and almost made it .. and he lapsed again...

Phew! Not an easy job I tell you ..trying to make Hasan smile! His face seemed set permanently!
But look at him now! Can you see that faint hint of a smile breaking out on his face?
I tell you folks! There's nothing like feeling success to break open even the most worried face on the planet!
Abu Hasan just closed his Triple Platinum sign up in his HASAN HOLDINGS Uptrend Network Business!
No wonder he's now doing what his wife told me was so rare to see....his smile...
The impossible has just happened!
Abu Hasan the Frowning Faced man has finally smiled!
Syukur Alhamdulillah for the guy who had us all worried!
Even Cikgu Adi shared with me his worries seeing this fella so bloody worried!
Well, looks like worrying days are gone and Happy Days are here to stay for Abu Hasan and his missus! Team ZAINKING congratulates you!