Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, February 12, 2007

Congratulations Phan for signing up your first GBE!

Congratulations to Phan Thi Ngoc Huong, Platinum Business Owner of VIETHOLDINGS in Team ZAINKING for closing her first GBE business!

Welcome to Norliyana Binti Azmi, Global Business Entrepreneur owner of LIYANA HOLDINGS for successfully joining Uptrend Network Sdn Bhd!

I wish you both all the best in your business buildings and express my heartfelt congratulations for starting your journey to financial freedom and excellence in this E-commerce and Networking business!

Phan is a dynamic and enthusiastic business builder! She is bound to excel in Uptrend Networks and has the potential to be a Master Dealer together with Team ZAINKING in Vietnam! I will support her all the way to be a superstar millionaire in Uptrend Network!
Insya Allah! Check out her http://vietholdings.ui2u.com .