Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, February 17, 2007

GONG XI FA CAI! Happy Chinese New Year!

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all Chinese celebrating this day!
I take this opportunity to wish all my Chinese friends and fellow Malaysians a very Happy New Year!
May this New Year bring about a Prosperous Year for all of us who are striving to improve our lots in all areas and not depend on the government to spoonfeed us!
May our businesses improve and we all make more and more money to provide a better quality of life for all who work for it!
I pray that those of you who are celebrating do not drink and then go drive! Keep the statistics low as far as the mishaps on our highways are concerned!
Have a great day with all your families and go easy on the Yam Seng!!! Don't go borrowing from the Ah Longs and give Datuk Michael Chong of the MCA Public Services Department more headaches!
I wish all Malaysian Chinese and worldwide Chinese " GONG XI FA CAI". Enjoy yourselves!