Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, February 22, 2007

You Tube's taking a break so don't fret just yet!

In case you can't watch any of the videos I have put up in my blog here, just take note that the You Tube system is down at the moment as shown by their notice here.

Hopefully, they will get their operations back into full swing soon.

You Tube's been great to us bloggers here to use their service to share with our readers videos worth sharing. Wishing You Tube a speedy recovery! Get well quick! Ameen.