Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, March 22, 2007

'False Prophet' sends me an Email! Hahahaha!

Well, I am truly flabbergasted!

Signs of the times, eh?

Here comes an email from a ...check this out!....' Prophet' from Senegal asking me to contact him if I needed extra special powerful prayers guaranteed approved by Allah the Almighty!

Hahahaha! Africa never ceases to come up with all kinds of shysters and this fellow really takes special place in the Wall of Shame!

Click on the pic to see it full size!

Don't we all know that Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam is the Final Messenger of Allah SWT?

Now, since when are we so bloody gullible to accept another new 'messenger'? Sheeshhh!

I hope JAKIM is reading this! Go get the fellow boys! He says he is here in KL! :D

Or are you guys more interested to be 'bird watchers' or 'Mat Skodeng' as the term goes?

Hehehehehe..News Flash! A 'prophet's in the city!!! Macam macam ada!