Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fuel Up before you head up the Fraser Hill!

I forgot to post this reminder to those of you who are heading up Fraser Hill for the first time.

There are no fuel stations at Fraser Hill . Not one. When I drove up Fraser Hill last month, I didn't know that.

Imagine my shock and surprise when I found out that the only sources for fuel there was a sundry shop by the name of SM Store just a few metres away from the Fraser Hill Police Station and another restaurant nearby.

Another shocker was the price per litre that the old lady was charging?

Yup, there were riots and protests over the 30 sens per litre fuel price increase a year ago but folks at Fraser Hill have to fork out RM2.80 per litre if they want to buy fuel at SM Store!

You have no options but to fuel up if you wanna drive down home. So, be warned! Fuel up before heading up the hills! Have a safe trip people! I would advise you to keep spare petrol with you.