Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, March 15, 2007

My First Google Adsense Cheque Arrives!

My first Google Adsense Cheque was in our mailbox this evening after coming home from our dinner at Ampang Point!

Alhamdulillah! I really appreciate this extra funds coming in to help me out with some of my bills.

It might not be as much as what 'pro bloggers' out there are earning but to me it is good enough! In these times, whatever extra cash comes our way the halal way is really very helpful.

Thank you Google Adsense! You've made my day! May such cheques keep coming !InsyaAllah!