Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Shahrir Samad Blogs ! Is he a 'liar' too?

Assalamualaikum dear Muslims and May Peace be upon all others.

I refer to 'Tengku' Adnan Mansor's verbal assault upon us Bloggers recently that we are mostly liars!

Well, what has he got to say to our latest addition to the Blogosphere ; in the person of none other but the former BN Backbenchers Head and Whip @ YB Dato Shahrir Samad?

I can only imagine the discomfort of our Tourism Minister having to face this situation of trying to extricate his sorry self from the quagmire of his mouth!

Whatever it is , Bloggers are here to stay and as more and more people realize that the only lies being told are the media who are being dictated to by the powers that be,
and told what to print or publish daily!

Blogs are fast being relied upon by those who want the whole truth for we have no vested interests except in the wellbeing of our fellow citizens and beloved nation!

Welcome to the Blogosphere, Dato Shahrir Samad! I pray that you will be together with us in voicing out the truth and defend our rights to blog as we please. Responsibly , of course.

Now, if only the dinosaurs still roaming BN Bolehland come to their senses and join you here.

Will we see more of this nation's ruling politicians wise up and join the blogging fraternity. :)