Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, March 23, 2007

Uptrend Business Preview at Sg Buloh Uptrend Centre

Assalamualaikum and Greetings to U!

Hear Ye ! Hear Ye!

There is gonna be a Free Uptrend Business Presentation tonight.

Those of you who are staying in Sg Buloh and nearby areas are invited to attend an Uptrend Networks Business Presentation tonight at : ZAINALKAYA's Uptrend Centre 20B, Jalan BRP 1/2, Bukit Rahman Putra,
47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor
Landmark : above Takaful Malaysia Sungai Buloh branch.

Time we start is 8.30pm. Lasts about an hour.

Call / sms your name and address to 6012 - 3022 897 to book your seats in advance. First come first served. Free Admission.

We don't charge you a sen to be here unlike some others who fleece their prospects before even allowing you to make any profit in the first place!

Those who can't make it tonight but do want to learn how to earn from this business, are invited to send me an sms with your name and details to 016-3969881. This is my phone.

We can meet up at any place suitable and I'll show you the business and how you too can start making good halal money to pay off your debts. That is if you want those extra bucks in the first place!

Life has many opportunities ladies and gentlemen. We do however need to go grab it when it is being offered to you as we do here. You want a change in your life?

Well, come and join me and my team here in Uptrend. It's not a free ticket to the stars and the moon but if you come and join me, work with me, do your part and stay focused and committed, I dare say, it's gonna pay off very, very well. It's been proven here in Uptrend Networks.

See you at the top. This is Zainol Abideen and I am the leader of Team ZAINKING!