Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Uptrenders in Focus - Our Great Achievers!

These are the achievers in Uptrend Network Sdn Bhd.

Ordinary people like you and me who have done an extraordinary feat in changing their life's from being the average Joe or Jane into being superstars in their own right!

Network Marketeers who kept to their objectives and went against the norm of leaving their life's to chance.

Click on the pictures to see them in a larger view. Read their stories.

Folks who believed in themselves and in the Almighty who has blessed them with perseverance and struggled against all odds into achieving an income and a lifestyle that they had only dreamed of before joining Uptrend.

A fantastic group of top dynamic kick ass leaders who put themselves and their dreams above all adversaries and negative propaganda against this fabulous platform from where they launched their incredible business successes!

Congratulations Uptrenders! You are our champions! We shall follow you to the top! Ameen.