Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, March 19, 2007

Welcome Platinum Member OTHMAN REFLEX!

I welcome Encik Othman Hj Ibrahim @ OTHMAN REFLEX to our Team ZAINALKAYA, who is my direct downline in my Uptrend Networks Business Group (Team ZAINKING).

Encik Othman Hj Ibrahim signed up as a Platinum Member with Zainalkaya as a result of attending the first Entrepreneur Opportunity Meeting at our Sg Buloh Uptrend Centre last Friday, the 16th of March, 2007.

I wish him success with Team ZAINALKAYA and hope he starts his networking business professionally!

Encik Othman is a Master Reflexologist and teaches Reflexology at his:
SERI PENAWAR REFLEXOLOGY ACADEMY
addressed at No.236, Jalan 1A/5, Bandar Baru Sg Buloh,
Selangor Darul Ehsan. Mobile Phone :013-3998 352

He holds a Diploma in Remedial Massage and Refloxology from the United Kingdom and Advanced Certificate in Reflexology from Taiwan and Malaysia.

So, those of you staying in and around Sg Buloh can make an appointment with Master Othman for a reflexology session whilst talking business with him about Uptrend! :P

Get Healthy and Wealthy! How about that? His number is 013-3998352! Call him today!