Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, March 05, 2007

YouTubeIslam.Com -Your Islamic Video Portal


Alhamdulillah! We now have an Islamic Video Portal that caters exclusively to Muslims who have Islamic Videos to share with the world online.


Thank God to the owners who have provided this much needed platform for us Muslims of the world to post videos that can help others learn about Islam and also teach about Islam in the form of video.

I express my heartfelt gratitude and congratulations to the Muslims who have made this possible. May Almighty Allah bless you all! Ameen.

By having an exclusive video portal of our own, we can now access videos that are beneficial to all without any doubts as to their contents. Bravo YouTubeIslam.Com ! All the best to you folks!