Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, March 18, 2007

ZAINALKAYA opens his Uptrend Sg Buloh Centre!

All praises be to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala for making it possible for my dynamic downline and business leader Zainal Kasim @ ZAINALKAYA to launch his Uptrend Sg Buloh Centre last Friday night coinciding with my 5th wedding anniversary!

It was a double pleasure for me to see my business associate Encik Zainal Kasim to go a big step forward in his Uptrend Network E Commerce & Networking business by launching this well equipped and beautiful centre to cater for the Sg Buloh residents.

This Uptrend Sg Buloh will help those who want to earn extra income to improve their life's economically, add to their knowledge and meet likeminded success oriented people!

This is the entrance to the centre.
Click on the picture to read the address better.

Come attend the weekly Friday Uptrend Business Opportunity here.

The function starts from 8.30pm onwards.

This is Zainal Kasim officiating the meeting.
He was only expecting 10 to 15 people to turn up!
Imagine his great surprise and pleasure to see the presentation hall fill up with 30 over people and all were listening to the presentation and focused till the end. Alhamdulillah!
The participants of the inaugural centre's Entrepreneur's Opportunity Meeting on 16th March 2007.

I pray that these people will start their businesses soon and be on their way to a more successful life with us! Ameen.

For those of you living near Sg Buloh, contact Zainalkaya at 012-302 2897 to secure an appointment with him.
The premises are well equipped for you to bring your prospects there and do your business presentations with him. Sms / call him today!
Time waits for no man or woman! If you know you need a better lifestyle, then do the right thing.

Come join us in this surefire business which if done properly will give you the results that you are looking for.
I promise you this. If you sign up under me and do your part in building this business, I will do all that I can within my means to help you present to your prospects on behalf of you.
Don't waste another day! Let's make money the smart, proven way with Uptrend Networks!