Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Internet Get Rich Quick Scams - Uptrend's not in it!

Well, at last I can gladly smash back at those idiots who keep badmouthing Uptrend Networks as a pyramid scheme or one of the internet 'get rich quick' scams!

Sometimes, it is useless to try talk some sense into these numbskulls for their evil hearts and black souls will never accept that Uptrend Networks has nothing to do with all the 'illegal deposit taking' web based investment websites.

Some people are beyond help and should just be left to rot internally in their mindsets and let them go to waste.

I am not one who likes to waste my precious time trying to enlighten these nincompoops for it is useless to try and make sense to such people. There are a few who have nothing better to do than to libel networkers as being involved in pyramid schemes. Wake up you idiots!

If you're fixated on the pyramids, go to Egypt and go hug one of those ancient square blocks. Do me a favor ; don't come back!

To the rational beings reading this, here is the list of the schemes that have been identified by the Securities Commission of Malaysia suspected to be involved with illegal deposit takings.

Now, what more do I have to say to those who keep badmouthing Uptrend Networks, except to tell them to go to hell as I don't know what else to say to these constipated minds except to say that I hope that God gives them their due, soon...very, very soon. Amen.

Those who are now clear about where we stand, are most welcome to contact me to learn how you too can start earning an income that is legal and halal. The number is 6-016-3969881.

Let's network our way to the top!

Warning/Alerts

Alert List

Below is the list of known companies and websites which are not authorized nor approved under the securities laws to deal in securities. The public are advised not to make any investment with companies that are not licensed or approved by the SC.

If you require any clarification or wish to lodge a complaint, please contact us at 603-62048999 or e-mail us at aduan@seccom.com.my.

Members of the public who come across any suspicious websites, as well as e-mails or any information on the Internet relating to investment advice and services, may alert the SC at the contact number or e-mail above.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

A
B
C

D
E
G
H
  • Hibah Funds
I
J
  • Jai Network Sdn Bhd
L
  • Lexworth Prestige
M
O
P
Q
R
Remisier (www.remisier.com)
S
T
U
W
Whitman Pearce & Partners (www.whitmanpearce.com)
Alpha Numeric