Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Islam Hadhari ridicules the Hudud Laws of Allah SWT



Watch for yourself Dr.Mashitah Ibrahim mock the Hudud Laws of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala !

Isn't it ironic for those propagating a return to Islamic values short change the Ummah by asking them to set aside the Laws of God and instead play footsie with ineffective man made laws.

Just look at the way serious crime is escalating here in our nation and throughout the world. Criminals are getting away with murder and everyday, the newspapers are full of all kinds of stories about so many crimes taking place practically in every nook and cranny of this land!

The Laws of Allah SWT are not to be taken lightly and ridiculed by idiots in 'alim' clothing!
Sure, they can fool the people now whilst being alive and in 'power' on Earth but when Saiyidina Izra'il Alaihis Salam @ The Angel of Death comes a calling, all the worldly trappings and authority will cease to exist and the wretched soul will taste it's dues.

Muslims of Malaysia, be aware of those who mislead in the name of 'Islam Hadhari'.

Stick to the Al Qur'an Al Kareem from Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala and Hadiths of Rasulullah Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam. Insya Allah, we will be alright. Ameen.