Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, May 31, 2007

KLMUSLIM - Launching my new Malay blog






















Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Alhamdulillah, today marks the launching of my new blog in Malay, KLMUSLIM, after several readers emailed me asking me to share my thoughts with them in Bahasa Melayu, the national language.

I hereby have launched the above blog to fulfill their wishes and will simultaneously blog here in my English blog and over there whenever possible.

Those of you who prefer to communicate in Malay can visit the blog from today.

May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless us all with His Mercy and Guidance, Ameen.

Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.