Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, June 18, 2007

American Jew Joseph Cohen embraces Islam



All praises be to Allah, Almighty God who guides those whom He wants to His Faith. Brother Joseph Cohen, an American Jew who was an orthodox Jew is now Yusuff Khattab, a devout Muslim.

Witness how he shares his life changing story from being one who was steeped in Judaism to now being an exemplary symbol of how if God wants , He will give His Taufeek and Hidayah to those who were absolutely opposed to him all these while.

May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless Brother Yusuff Khattab and his family with the goodness of this life here on Earth and in the Hereafter. Ameen.