Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, June 18, 2007

Footsteps of the Prophets - S12 EP1 Video



This is a series of documentaries produced by TV3, Malaysia's first private television station.

The 'Jejak Rasul' @ Footsteps of the Prophets showcase the tombs and maqams of Allah's Prophets here on Earth.

This particular episode shows the Maqam of Prophet Ibrahim Alaihis Salam and other relics in Baitul Maqdis @ Jerusalem in Israeli occupied Palestine.

Enjoy the visuals of this centre of Muslim, Christian and Jewish holy site that has been the most hotly contested religious site on Earth.