Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, June 11, 2007

Hindus, Christians and Muslims Q & A Pt. 1 n 2





A Comparative Religious Study lecture by two of the current Muslim world's top Da'ee's. As-Syeikh Yusuf Estes a former Protestant Christian Preacher from the USA and As-Syeikh Dr.Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips from Jamaica.

I hope that you will enjoy watching and listening to these two eminent Muslims who are well renowned personalities, balanced and articulate in their sharing the Truth of Islam to all.

May Allah Our Lord and Creator bless us all with His Guidance and lead us to His Path of Salvation and Forgiveness. Ameen.