Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, June 11, 2007

Hindus, Christians and Muslims Q & A Pt. 3 n 4 -End





This is the 3rd and final part of this series. I wish that instead of jumping to any conclusions and believe in any misrepresentations about Islam by both ill informed Muslims themselves or those who are hypocrites - munafiqs, those of you who are Non Muslims will do this.

Learn about Islam proper. Do yourselves a favor. Appreciate the fact that we have these facilities to learn about God's Faith in this form of media.

Folks who lived before us didn't have this facility. The truth of Islam got distorted over the years by people who didn't know nuts about it and just winged it as they saw fit.

Folks who spew fire and brimstone at the pulpits and the mimbar of masjids have only worsened the situation for the Christians and Muslims have only kept the fires of ill will raging unnecessarily for their own perverted reasons.

Allah Our Loving Creator has given us the Complete Guide to Life in the form of His Last Testament, the Holy Qur'an Al Kareem Al Majeed as a trust to us.

Spring clean your minds from misbelief and distortions about Allah and seek His Love and Mercy. Believe me, that if you are sincere in wanting to know Him, He surely has you in His Mercy, thus His's stirring that feeling in your heart.

May Allah SWT bless us all and unite us in worship of Him. Ameen.