Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, June 29, 2007

Masriza's Wedding 23rd June in Kuantan. Pahang



















Last Saturday, we attended our nephew Masriza's wedding feast at Kuantan, Pahang. His bride , Anisah hails from Jitra, Kedah.


















It was a joyous occasion to be part of the Berzanji and Marhaban celebrating the holy nikah of my wife's nephew.

Family members and friends came from all over the country to join in celebrating the happy couple's union in marriage and everyone was having a good time, feasting and catching up on the latest updates in their life's .

Here is my brother in law and his wife, Masriza's parents. Masriza is the eldest son of my brother in law, Engineer Tuan Hj Zainal Abidin, who runs his own Oil & Gas Processing Company.

He was a very happy father that day seeing his son now officially settled down as a rightful husband and successfully accomplishing a sunnah of Rasulullah Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam which is holy marriage.

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala enjoins holy matrimony and commands in His Qur'an Al Kareem Surah Al-Furqan Chapter 25 Verse 54 as below:

"And it is He Who has created man from water, and has appointed for him kindred by blood, and kindred by marriage. And your Lord is Ever All-Powerful to do what He will".

May Allah SWT Bless Masriza and his wife Anisah with the best of this life & hereafter!

Ameen Ya Rahman Ya Raheem Ya Allah Ya Aliyyul Azheem!

'Selamat Pengantin Baru Masriza! Semoga berbahagia sehingga selamanya!Amin!'