Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) foretold in ancient Hindu Scriptures



Dr.Zakir Abdul Karim Naik , a renowned Da'ee of Islam shares the truth of the prophecies foretelling the coming of the Last Messenger of Allah, God Almighty in the ancient Hindu Scriptures of the Bagawad Gita, Vedas and Puranas.

I welcome learned folks from the Hindu brethren to confirm the existence of such prophecies as explained so clearly and precisely here by the learned Dr. Zakir or to share with us if what Dr. Zakir shows here is not there in their books?

To those who are learning about Islam, by all means, note down the relevant verses being stated here by Dr. Zakir and study for yourself as to whether Dr. Zakir is right and the prophecies proven true or show us your proofs refuting them.

Actually, Islam is not what many Non Muslims both here in Malaysia and the rest of the world fear it to be. Islam is the birthright of each and every human being.

If explained and shared the truths about it properly, I am sure that most of it's objectors would embrace it whole heartedly.

There is only the problem of knowing to differentiate between the faith of Islam as Almighty Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala has revealed it to us and from making any conclusions about it just based on the actions of the 'Muslims'.

Some so called Muslims misdeeds and behaviors are so misconstrued to reflect and represent Islam as a whole that we are portrayed to be this and that! That's just not right or even fair in the first place!

I can list down and show proof of so many other screwups of all other faiths and beliefs here on Earth but I'd be committing a grave injustice to those amongst them who aren't guilty of such misbehaviors.

There are good people in all the ethnicities and faiths. The only thing that differs them from us is our submission to True God whereas they are subject to their own circumstances.

As a Muslim, I submit to none other than Allah the Most Gracious, Most Merciful and I would be honored to share with those of you who are sincere in seeking Him, what I have come to learn to be the truth and nothing but the truth.

Acceptance and faith of such truths by the individual is entirely up to them and the Mercy of Allah, Our Lord and Creator. Insya Allah.

You owe it to yourselves to claim your birthrights to be a Muslim, true to your status as a Child of Our Father, the blessed Prophet Adam (peace be upon him) and Our Mother Saiyidatina Hawwa Radhiallahu Anha (blessed be her).

May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala guide us all. Ameen.