Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Umar Al-Khattab -The 2nd Caliph of Islam



Assalamualaikum dear people.

Listen to this lecture about how Saiyidina Umar Al-Khattab Radhiallahu Anhu, the 2nd Caliph of Islam and who was once the terror of Makkah and wanted to chop off the neck of our beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam but whom Allah the Almighty turned him from being an enemy of the Last Messenger Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam into being the Prophet's utmost supporter and protector. Subhanallah!

I ask that all those who have yet to know what Islam actually is, to please spend some time learning about this birthright of each and every humanbeing to submit to God Almighty.

May Allah guide us all and enable us to share the truth with one another. Ameen.

Wa'alaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.