Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, June 18, 2007

Uptrend Networks uses the Internet not Investing Online!















I had refrained from writing about my Uptrend Networks business for quite a while because I wanted to just allow things to fall into place and as I figured, eventually the general public have now been made clear as to the difference between Uptrend Networks and all those online internet investment scams that the Securities Commission published.

Sometimes one just has to hold one's peace and let things settle down instead of responding to all those who don't know about us and think that yeah..since we use the internet to carry out our business activities as part of our network marketing, we are questionable as well?

How do we explain to those who are closed in their mindsets and don't know the difference between using the internet as a communications tool and those idiots who blew their savings on online internet investment scams?

After the truth has been proven that Uptrend networks is not associated at all in any way with those fly by night, get rich quick online scams, now I have people sms'g me asking about how to join me in my Uptrend Networks?

Alhamdulillah. We who are Uptrenders have been proven innocent of all those rumors and gossips which were caused by that chap who issued his 'decree'!

Talk about trumpet blowers! That fatwa spewer didn't let out even a squeak of apology to those of us whose income had been seriously affected by his blanket ruling shooting off his mouth like that without being specific and precise as to the guilty parties and use the internet in their investment scams and not libel us Uptrenders who use the internet to carry out our networking business!

Now the people have come to know that Uptrend Networks is a bonafide, legitimate network marketing hybrid business that pays well for those who do the business properly, as the company operates within the laws and regulations of this nation plus all our member countries and is also halal according to the Islamic Syaria laws.

Those who want to know more, you can contact me at 6-016-3969881 for details. Thank you.