Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, June 18, 2007

Yvonne Ridley Becomes Muslim Video



From being a prisoner in Afghanistan, this lady has become a freedom fighter of the Muslims in Britain.

The akhlak @ good behaviors of her captors in Afghanistan opened up her eyes to the realities of Islam and the truth of the faith revealed by Almighty Allah to all mankind.

She is now amongst the prominent British Muslims who are fighting against the Islamophobia being waged by the British Government of Tony Blair, stooge # 1 of the US gone stir crazy warmongering President George Wacko Bush Jr.

It is the likes of Yvonne Ridley who are giving the Muslims in England a voice to speak up for their rights to live in freedom from the hatred and malice being perpetrated against them by the hypocritical West.

Watch her speak her mind in this interview.

* Thank you Brother Khayyam for your tip! :)