Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

1st Nuffnang Cheque Received!

















Alhamdulillah! I received my first Nuffnang Cashier's cheque yesterday in the mail.

Even though it's not big a sum, I still appreciate getting the cheque for it can help pay for my expenses in buying the domain url dotcom and dot org for the Muslim Bloggers Alliance of Malaysia, which our Protem Secretary and my Comrade in Arms, Brother MENJ has done at my behest.

I have yet to fully utilize the advertisement spaces in my blogs to the max but will do so once I get the hang of it.

Really appreciate the ringgits coming my way, Nuffnang! Hope you guys will continue to grow from strength to strength and take us with you all the way up.

Who says one can't make money by blogging? Hehehehe..Bigshots like LiewCF and MENJ plus others are raking in hundreds and thousands every now and then.

Yours truly still needs to learn from these IT and Multimedia experts as frankly speaking, I do all that I can online using my own self taught skills and commonsense.

Never attended a computer class but damn, ain't I a fast learner? Hehehehehe...Alhamdulillah!