Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Muslim Bloggers Alliance E-Group Open Invitation

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

I invite like minded Muslim Bloggers to come join me and others in the Muslim Bloggers Alliance e-group that I have set up recently.

This alliance is meant to bring together all Muslims who are bloggers into a union of minds and Insya Allah create a platform of common understanding amongst the Ummah, regardless of whatever jamaah you belong to, political affiliations or social background.

As long as you are a true Muslim who abides by the Holy Qur'an al Kareem and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad, Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam, you are eligible to be a member of this alliance.

This alliance is open to all Muslims aged 18 and above, male and female.

Further details and objectives of this alliance will be made available to those who register yourselves with me by emailing me your particulars and blog's url.

Click here to start your registration process. No fees, no worries.

May Allah SWT bless and guide us all. Ameen.Wabillahi Taufeek Wal Hidayah.

Wassalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.