Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Azhar Mansor can stop all the gossips as easy as ABC!






Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

I refer to the ongoing controversy regarding my fellow Muslim Datuk Azhar Mansor who is reported to be not happy with the way society still have their doubts about him being a true blue Muslim and not an apostate as the mass media made him out to be.

Even I, wrote about him here as a result of the Christian website
which continues to keep that particular posting stating that he is an apostate from Islam and now a Christian who is no longer living in Malaysia.

Well, looks like the Sydney Anglican Church have to recheck their sources about our nation's 'first solo round the world' sailor's faith!

We all know that Datuk Azhar Mansor is now living in Langkawi and running his yacht and boat building and maintenance business at Telaga Harbour Park there as reported here by Agenda Daily.

So, why should Datuk Azhar be worked up by those who still question his aqeedah and iman as a true Muslim if he has never been an apostate as charged?

There is nothing stopping him to openly declare to the whole world the following declaration :

'Hello! Listen here each and everyone of you who is so concerned about me!

Let it be known that I, Azhar bin Mansor, have always been a Muslim, true to my name and I refute all those rumors about me ever being a 'murtad' as charged!

As Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala is my witness, I reaffirm my being a Muslim with these Kalimah:

La ilaha ill lall Laah ! Muhammad dar Rasulullah! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!"

Then he should sue that Australian Church for libeling him for the damage that their posting has caused him all those sleepless nights and tarnishing his reputation IF he is being victimized by the Sydney Anglican Church for remaining quiet all these while?

Really! It's as easy as ABC!

Call a press conference and have Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, his former patron and friend with the Majlis Agama Islam of Langkawi Mufti's by his side and do the declaration before the press and settle this problem once and for all!

No need for Datuk Azhar to remain troubled by the controversies about him being accused of being a 'murtad' anymore. Get this done and over with! No big deal.

It is only Datuk Azhar himself who can clear his name and return to living life in peace as a true Muslim.

All the gossipers and rumormongers will be shut up forever and have to repent if he can do this simple thing.

If one is a Muslim, there's nothing better than stating that he or she is an Abdillah! Period!

I wish Azhar Mansor the best in life and write this as a fellow Muslim's do'a for his wellbeing!

Wabillahi Taufik Wal Hidayah. Wassalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.




















Excerpt of a report about him from a Malay newspaper.