Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, August 30, 2007

HAPPY 50TH MERDEKA DAY MALAYSIA!


















I take this auspicious moment in time pending another hour to go before the fireworks go off and illuminate the blessed skies of our nation that will be the golden jubilee of Malaysia achieving its independence from the British colonial power, 50 years ago on the 31st of August, 1957, to wish all my fellow Malaysians a Happy 50th MERDEKA!

I pray that Malaysia will remain peaceful and progress towards becoming the best that it can be and all Malaysians from all ethnicities and creed be as we have always been, tolerant and willing to live and let live.

Malays, Chinese, Indians, Sikhs, Orang Asli's, Ibans, Kadazans, Muruts, Eurasians, etc...you are all precious and important members of this thriving nation.

I am sure that none of us would want to see Malaysia implode from within as other countries elsewhere where strifes, famines, natural disasters, etc are almost daily routine for their citizens!

I call upon all politicians to stop instigating trouble and ill will amongst the population just to further your own individual causes.

This is our only home. We all need to preserve and protect our nation from all unnecessary problems.

The General Elections is the proper time for you to exercise your right and choose your preferred government.

After the results are announced, everyone should return to being a good citizen and strive to improve their own selfs and their communities.

Look for ways to earn a better income and stop looking for scapegoats for your own screwups!

May Allah SWT bless us all and protect our nation from harm's way and the corrupted ones!

We can do it! Let's make Malaysia a better place for all. Ameen.

MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA!

SYUKUR ALHAMDULILLAH!