Muslims today are busy fighting amongst themselves and fail to see the reality of what is the fruit of their disunity?
One doesn't have to look elsewhere to see this stupidity. It is evident in the manner by which Muslims squabble amongst ourselves here in Malaysia. I do not even want to start referring to all the other so called Muslim nations.
The Muslims here in Malaysia are recalcitrant in their stubbornness to sit and discuss with their fellow Muslims as to how best to join forces and improve their common lot in terms of religious, economics, education, science & technology, social and moral issues, etc.
UMNO and PAS. Two of the largest group of Muslims continue to engage in a 'cold war' between themselves and from day one have hurled insults and curses against one another.
Today, the ruling party of UMNO goes all out to castigate and lambast PAS as their mortal enemies and they spare no quarter to see to it that PAS is vanquished from the political scene.
PAS in turn never fail to denounce the UMNO members as fasiqs and munafiqs due to the very reason that Islam is not being upheld by UMNO as what Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala and His Messenger enjoin and command upon us to live by.
The continuing saga of this Malay Muslim dilemma is further compounded by the emergence of the innovative concept of Islam Hadhari by the current UMNO leadership that adds fuel to the conflict between the two parties.
If Doomsday is to take place today, I wonder what the Grand Imam of 'Islam Hadhari' is gonna say to Almighty Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala when he is questioned as to how he came up with such a bida'ah when Islam has already been revealed in perfection to the world, a thousand four hundred over years ago by the Greatest of Allah's Messengers?
The tremendous Ego of the innovators manifests itself to all those who dare to question them as to why the hell they have added further fitnah to the Muslims by coming up with this preposterous hypocritical way of thinking?
Do the proponents of such a concept really practice what they preach?
Far from it. They only further confuse the people with their confusing attitudes when they say one thing yet do another.
This is the reason why the Muslims need to return the Khilafah of Islam.
Watch the video above and see how the Muslims have been played out by their own bloated egos and as a result of their disunity, the Kaffirs have cleverly taken over the Islamic empire and made them weak and powerless, thanks to such constant quarrels amongst the Ummah!
I don't know what else to say of those Muslims who after viewing this videoclip still remain unmoved or unaffected emotionally except to say that maybe such people are the living dead or zombies without care or compassion about their fellow Muslims?
UMNO and PAS! Will you guys ever learn from this mistake and wise up to forgive and forget each other and join forces for Islam's sake?
Or would you like to be remembered as the ones who are responsible for the demise of Islam from this part of the world by your ever growing enmity towards each other?
Excerpt from Surah Al-Imran Chapter 3 (Verses 102 to 104) :
102. Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo ittaqoo Allaha haqqa tuqatihi wala tamootunna illa waantum muslimoona
102. O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared, and die not except in a state of Islam.
103. WaiAAtasimoo bihabli Allahi jameeAAan wala tafarraqoo waothkuroo niAAmata Allahi AAalaykum ith kuntum aAAdaan faallafa bayna quloobikum faasbahtum biniAAmatihi ikhwanan wakuntum AAala shafa hufratin mina alnnari faanqathakum minha kathalika yubayyinu Allahu lakum ayatihi laAAallakum tahtadoona
103. And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah.s favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided.
104. Waltakun minkum ommatun yadAAoona ila alkhayri waya/muroona bialmaAAroofi wayanhawna AAani almunkari waola-ika humu almuflihoona
104. Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: They are the ones to attain felicity.
~End of reference.
We can't say that we do not know about all these commandments of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala , can we?
Information about the Al-Qur'an is so easily available today, at the click of a keyboard button or through other forms of media.
One doesn't have to travel miles and spend days to learn about such things.
All Muslims who are reading this , please understand that we have no other options except to live exactly as what is commanded upon us by Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala and called for by our Rasul Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam?
If you have the slightest doubts about such Commandments, then you need to recheck your Iman and Aqeedah.
It doesn't matter who you are? You are a servant of Allah and you will live and die exactly according to your Ajal. Not a second longer or a second earlier.
This is the Hakikat of Life. How you live it is up to you. Study Islam and live as a Muslim.
May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless you and guide you towards success. Ameen.