Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, August 23, 2007

UMNO Info Chief and KJ! "Who's the 'pondan' now? "
















Cartoon courtesy of ZUNAR.

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words!

For all the bloody build up and hype that the UMNO's Information Chief and Deputy Youth Head were spewing out that Malaysian socio- political bloggers were cowards and this and that, the open challenge by Malaysia Today's Editor in Chief Raja Petra Raja Kamaruddin has seen the shriveling of the gonads of the two UMNO bigshots, recently!

Hell! Just when I was looking forward to a lively discussion or debate or what the hell ever between those loudmouths from UMNO challenging us Bloggers to this and that, it all seems like the usual run of the mill bullshit spun forth by those who don't know nuts about what Blogging is or even have the courtesy to back up their challenges and insults with having the balls to engage with us Malaysian Bloggers in a proper arena such as the one being called by RPK!

Talk is cheap. Any idiot under the sun can say this and that, talk loud and thump the chests like a bloody gorilla but when the one being insulted comes out ready to rumble, how come those who made so much noise simply cower in fright and hide under so many excuses?

I mean, let's get this stalemate between the Bloggers and the ruling party settled once and for all by going ahead and having this proposed debate , forum or seminar between us at the PWTC!

No more excuses! Doesn't speak well for the two blokes from UMNO to chicken out now!

Let's meet up , Bloggers and UMNO! Man to man!

As decent citizens of Malaysia!

You guys up to it?