Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Cat Stevens to Yusuf Islam - Listen to him tell his amazing story.



There's just so much to learn from Cat Stevens life that pretty much is an amazing spiritual journey of one who had reached the pinnacle of success in the British music industry yet had taken out so much from him internally.

His internal sufferings drove him to seek relief in the main scourge of mankind -alcohol and other substances.

A near drowning off Malibu, California and subsequent miracle of getting saved by a miraculous wave that pushed him back ashore after he prayed to God asking to be saved and given a second chance in life, changed his destiny from that moment on.

Listen to him tell his story. Subhanallah.

Here are some of his songs after becoming a Muslim...and what a great Muslim he has become!