Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Life of the Last Prophet by Yusuf Islam -Pt. 4



The more one comes to learn about the true character of God's Most Beloved Messenger, the more one will come to love Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam.

I wish you the best in learning about the Prophet sent by Allah to all of us. Yes, Muhammad the Unlettered Prophet and the Mercy of God to all Mankind is our Prophet.

Learn about him and understand that Islam is our birthright and it is important that we share the knowledge about it with all.