Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Malaysian Bar Council's 'Walk for Justice', Putrajaya



















PDRM roadblocks caused many of us who were driving to the 'Walk for Justice' Protest March by the Malaysian Bar Council to make a detour every time we came to a road leading towards the Palace of Justice in Putrajaya this morning.

I went there with MENJ who snapped thes photos as I was driving. After the 3rd roadblock, I managed to get through after pointing out to the policeman that I was heading to the Masjid Putra.


















I understand that the policemen manning the roadblocks were only doing their duty but to have their superiors order such measures against lawyers gathering to march and handover a memorandum was to me just a tad paranoid.



































We are talking about lawyers here not social misfits like the Mat Rempits!


















































































































































































I'm bushed now so am just going to share pictures that MENJ took with me.

I had written in detail just now but the computer crashed and the current Blogger system somehow fails to auto -save hence I had to do it all over again. This is why I am sort of tired and am writing sparsely.




Anyway, I'll let the Malaysiakini video and our pictures speak for themselves.



Good night Malaysia!