Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, October 01, 2007

Donald Trump lambasts President Bush Jr. straight up!



Thank God for You Tube! Now, the people can learn what leading Americans think of their worst President in American history!

If there's one thing that folks can learn from Donald Trump, it is his tendency to sock it to them, straight forward.

No beating around the 'Bush'! Classic business acumen from America's greatest business guru!

Listen to what the 'Donald' has to say about the idiot they have in the White House.