Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Mahaguru58 is 49 today. Alhamdulillah. :)


































Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Ta'ala Wabarakatuh.

Today marks my 49th year of living here on Earth. Syukur Alhamdulillah.

I thank Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala for gracing me with a simple life and blessed me with a wonderful spouse and good natured children, Muhammad Zikri and Nurzaimah.

I also take this opportunity to thank all my friends from my past, present and future for being there for me and also ask for forgiveness from anyone whom I might have transgressed against.

To all those who have emailed me and wished me well on my birthday today, I thank you and wish you the best in your life as well. Thanks once again.

I wish to see a better Malaysia where everyone is treated fairly and in accordance with what Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala commands us to live our lives by.

May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala forgive our parents sins and grant them a better abode with Him and guide us to a better future. Ameen.