Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, October 22, 2007

Prophet Muhammad - His Character described by American Scholars



Learn about the person of our Last Messenger as described by some of the prominent American Scholars, some of them Muslim, some of them yet to be but eminent scholars who have studied about Islam and the character of God Almighty's Greatest Messenger and share here with what they think of Mankind's Greatest Prophet and Saviour.

It's not fitting for Mankind to remain ignorant about the person of the Holiest of God's Prophets and Messengers, Muhammad the son of Abdullah, May Peace be upon his soul, the Mercy of Allah for all mankind.

In this documentary, the American scholars share with us what they have learned about Muhammad, the Unlettered Prophet who united all of Arabia and subsequently, 1.6 billion of mankind to worship Allah the Almighty, God Most Merciful, Most High.

May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless them all with His Guidance and Mercy. Ameen.