Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, October 12, 2007

Uptrend Network's Umrah Package for Nurin's Parents



As an Uptrend Networks Business Team Leader, I am grateful to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala for the kindness and compassion shown by my Uptrend Networks top management who have graciously given an Umrah package to the parents of the late Nurin Jazlin Jazimin recently.

This Umrah Package is meant to help Jazimin and his wife, the parents of the brutally murdered victim of Nurin Jazlin, 8 years old to go perform the Umrah to Makkah Al Mukarramah in Arabia and attain some peace of mind and gain spiritual strength from being able to visit Islam's holiest site on Earth.

This gracious gesture from Uptrend Networks speaks volumes about our Network Marketing Business Group and the quality of people we have in our management team.

May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless our Uptrend leaders for their offer to help out Jazimin to start a business of his own as he has quit his taxi driving job after Nurin's tragic murder.

Read the Malay Mail report about Uptrend's umrah package to Nurin's parents here.

On the eve of Eidul Fitri , let's all read a prayer for the soul of Nurin Jazlin Jazimin who had to depart from this life in such a vile and cruel manner.

Al-Fatihah.