Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, November 16, 2007

Agong's 'Statement'. Won't believe it till I see and hear His Majesty on live tv!













Can we believe the mainstream media's broadcast that the Yang Di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin regrets that the BERSIH rally organizers misused his name and purported consent for the people to march to his palace and handover the BERSIH memorandum for a fair and clean General Election which is due to be held soon?

For all we know, the King might not even have issued such a statement as expressed by Malaysia Today's Editor in Chief Raja Petra Raja Kamarudin in his alternative web news portal here!

Raja Petra tells us of something that not many Malaysians were aware that the Royal Malay Regiment had 10 armored vehicles full of soldiers roll in from their base at Sg.Petani, Kedah and stationed at Sg.Buloh, Selangor ready to move in to the KL city and take care of the police if they had gone ahead and shot any of the protesters as what took place in the Batu Buruk, Kuala Terengganu BERSIH rally!

Damn! What an expose!

You need to really feed your mind with alternative news from Malaysia Today and Malaysiakini in order to balance your conclusions about whatever is being reported by the mainstream 'toeing the line' Malaysian media.

So, to me, hearing about this 'regret' of the Yang Di-Pertuan Agong about BERSIH misusing his royal name to add legitimacy to the held rally is somewhat not so convincing to me.

I will only believe that the Agong does not consent to the attempt by the Malaysians who marched to the National Palace if His Majesty speaks to us so live on National TV.

If it is proven by such a broadcast that the Agong does not support the people's rally to see His Majesty in demanding for a fair and clean GE this time around, then what I concluded that the people are wasting their time seeking royal help to correct the wrongs being perpetrated by the current BN regime will be justified.

If His Majesty proves me and millions of similar thinking Malaysians wrong by coming to the people's cause and clears the confusion being propagated by the kowtowing mainstream media we know are capable of pulling a fast one on us all by broadcasting what Putrajaya wants us to read, hear and believe, then I would have no qualms to apologize to His Majesty for doubting him.

As it is, I just can't accept what the mainstream media has dished out to us saying that our Agong regrets tens of thousands of his subjects marching in the rain to come seek his royal blessings in support of their demand for a fair and free elections, once and for all!

Let the Agong speak to us live on national television and clear away the webs of deception being spun on us by the media mouthpieces of the Be End!