Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, November 19, 2007

Asma'ul Husna - 99 Most Beautiful Names of Allah



Listen to this beautiful rendition of the recitation of the Asma'ul Husna, the 99 Most Beautiful Names of Allah the Almighty.

Muslims are encouraged to recite the Asma'ul Husna as a form of Dhikr - Remembrance of Allah.

Those who recite the Asma'ul Husna with full sincerity and understanding of the significance of the meanings will find their lot in the Hereafter to be amongst those whom Allah has blessed with forgiveness.

Insya Allah.