Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, November 10, 2007

BERSIH Rally Update! FRU have started teargassing the public!



















As expected, the FRU have started assaulting the Malaysian public who have gathered at the vicinity of Masjid Negara close to Dataran Merdeka, the proposed venue of the BERSIH rally scheduled to start at 3.00pm today!

Live coverage by Malaysiakini.tv here.

Click here to get the latest update about the assault. I just hope that no Malaysians are killed today as a result of the current regime's brutality being meted out against our fellow citizens who just want to gather and listen peacefully to their chosen leaders.

Think the color yellow's gonna come help the public? Dream on!