Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Kalamullah.com - A good site of Islamic Knowledge

















Assalamualaikum dear Muslims and Children of Adam Alaihis Salam.

I would like to recommend you to visit this excellent site where articles about Islam and its principles which are well written by notable scholars of Islam are shared here in this site for the benefit of all, Muslims and Non Muslims alike.

There are many categories of Islamic Knowledge that are being presented here :
So, to all who are seeking information about Islam, the only Faith for us Mankind ascribed by Our Creator, Allah Azza Wa Jalla, you are most encouraged to visit Kalamullah.com, a rational site for all thinking persons.

Knowledge is to be shared amongst us mankind so I have no reservations in recommending to you this site. I have yet to know the author of this beneficial site but I sure would like to make his acquaintance soon, online of course. Insya Allah.

Wabillahi taufik wal hidayah. Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.