Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bandar Baru Rawang Corner Lot 3 Storey Building to Let

Prime Commercial Property To Let for RM10K per month

Corner Lot 3 Storey Building

Built up area approx.3326 sq ft.

Gross built up area 5356 sq ft.


















Suitable for Banks, Restaurants, Bistro's, Cafe's, Eateries, Department Stores, Management Offices, Etc.

Rental is at RM10,000.00 per month for the whole 3 Storey Corner Lot Units. Negotiable.

Those who wish to rent just the Ground Floor or any of the 2nd or 3rd Floors are also welcome to contact me to secure the premises for you.

Tenancy is open to anyone but only for halal businesses.

Usual tenancy procedures apply. First come first served. Rental for 1st floor & 2nd floor are considerably lower than the ground floor. Call me to find out more.

Contact me at 6-016-3969881 or Email me at mahaguru58@gmail.com
















Nearby Business Outlets. Ready customers for those who want to start their business here at this growing new town.























Location map of the property to let. It's shaded blue. Click onto the picture to view it clearly.
























Front elevation of the property.























Rear elevation of the property.























Ground floor plan.
























First floor plan. Same measurements apply to the second top floor.