In the Name of Allah, God Most Compassionate, Most Merciful.
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. May Peace be upon you with the Mercy and Blessings of Allah.
The recent issue of whether Muslims have absolute rights to address Our Creator as 'Allah' and Non Muslims such as the Christians are fooling themselves into addressing their deity or deities as such is referred to in this article?
Web news portals such as Malaysiakini are rife with comments and opinions of those who oppose the assertation by Muslims that Allah is only to be used by us who believe in Him and not by the Kaffirs such as the Christians, no matter who they are and where they may be!
It is said that Islam only came into being when Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam was appointed as the Final Messenger of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala in the year 570 C.E.
Do note the term 'Final'.
What does that tell us? It tells us clearly that Prophet Muhammad ibni Abdullah Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam was the very last of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala's 124,000 prophets and messengers sent to Mankind since the creation of Prophet Adam Alaihis Salam.
Now, who can deny that Adam Alaihis Salam was the Father of all Mankind?
Evolutionists. These are the kind of human beings who go about believing what Charles Darwin concluded that the Origin of Species gave birth to all the various, complex myriad of living organisms that had been living on this Earth and later perished, evolved into this and that over the billions of years and today are the descendants of all such creatures and beings including us Mankind referred to by the scientific world of today as 'homo sapiens'.
Darwin believed that Mankind today originated from apes.
Many human beings subscribe to his theory and believe the same, especially those who aren't Muslims.
Even many millions of ignorants amongst the Muslims swallow all these fabrications hook,line and sinker without making any efforts to study and discover the reality about us through the revelations of Allah's Supreme Constitution and Guidebook of Life which is the Holy Al-Qur'an Al-Kareem.
Whom do we blame for this ignorance? No one but the individual him or herself.
As human beings, we are blessed to have been created by Almighty Allah with the abilities to process information.
We have been given the faculty of reasoning between right and wrong, Al-Haqq and Al-Batil.
Problem is that there are many confused individuals here on earth who are blind, deaf and dumb as to seeking out the truth of Islam and continue to pursue their paths towards Jahannam.
I as a Muslim do not subscribe to the Charles Darwin theory or any other theories by the Non Muslims. Period.
I study and research about my being and the rest of mankind plus all other Allah's creatures using whatever means I have within my reach and accessibility.
I am a perpetual student of Islam and all other fields of existence.
It is said that the Christians acknowledge the existence of Allah but in reality their object of veneration and worship is really not True God Almighty, Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala as we Muslims really believe in!
If you ask the Christians as to who created them, they will say that it is Allah but in actual practice, do they worship Him?
They worship something else. They worship His creation. The Prophet of Allah, Hadhrat Eesa ibni Maryam Alaihis Salam.
If you would care to study the verses in the Final Revelations of Almighty Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, in the Surah Luqman Chapter 31 Verse 25:
25. Wala-in saaltahum man khalaqa alssamawati waal-arda layaqoolunna Allahu quli alhamdu lillahi bal aktharuhum la yaAAlamoona
25. If thou ask them, who it is that created the heavens and the earth. They will certainly say, "(Allah)". Say: "Praise be to Allah." But most of them understand not.And in the Surah Az Zukhruf Chapter 43 Verse 87:
87. Wala-in saaltahum man khalaqahum layaqoolunna Allahu faanna yu/fakoona
87. If thou ask them, who created them, they will certainly say, Allah. How then are they deluded away (from the Truth)?
To say that human beings of today are incapable of study and research as the forefathers of yesteryears would be an affront to our human intelligence but sadly the world seems to be full of recalcitrant self opinionated stubborn beings who remain impervious to the truth that is right smack before them!
If Muhammad was the 'founder' of Islam, then pray tell me what faith was Adam Alaihis Salam, the very first human being, created by Almighty Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala Himself was professing?
To whom did he, Adam Alaihis Salam pray to?
To whom did he prostrate himself to and worship in Jannatul Firdaus @ the highest Paradise?
Did he pray to any other being or deity?
He was the very first human being!!!
Adam Alaihis Salam was created by Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala Himself from clay taken from all parts of the planet Earth and fashioned into being a Man by Allah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem Himself before the presence of all of Allah's Malaikats and other beings in Paradise!
Adam did not evolve from any other thing!!!
He was created by God Almighty Himself.!!!
Such knowledge is derived from my study of Islam from my shaikh's in the tariqah's. Such knowledge is not taught in the schools and classrooms of the average education system.
There are various fields of knowledge in our present day world. Academic knowledge is fine for those who want to know the basics of Islam as is being taught by our national school systems.
Deeper, inner, spiritual knowledge is only attainable by going to their unique sources and for me, I found them in the tariqah that I joined.
Even then, I discovered some practices to be not in line with what I came to learn to be not from the Sunnah of Rasul Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam. I chose to stay away from being a blind follower of such misguidance.
Do I dismiss off the teachings of Sufism altogether as a result? No.
I accept that there are certain knowledge that are the absolute truth derived from the teachings of the Prophet Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam and there are those which were the opinions or practices by the latter day masters of Islamic spiritual pursuits in the world of the Sufi's.
Back to the subject matter.
Adam Alaihis Salam was created and given life by Almighty Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala Himself. He was taught by Allah of all things and matters that he ought to know and his knowledge came from none but Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala Himself.
Adam was given knowledge direct from the Creator Himself.
Do you think that Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala would have taught Adam to worship anything else from Him?
Adam Alaihis Salam was taught knowledge that even all of Allah's Malaikat's @ Angels had no knowledge of?
In the Al-Qur'an Al-Kareem Surah Al Baqarah Chapter 2 Verses 30-33, Almighty Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala reveals the truth of Adam's Creation and his receiving knowledge from Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala Himself surpassing the knowledge of all of Allah's Malaikat's and other creatures:
30. Wa-ith qala rabbuka lilmala-ikati innee jaAAilun fee al-ardi khaleefatan qaloo atajAAalu feeha man yufsidu feeha wayasfiku alddimaa wanahnu nusabbihu bihamdika wanuqaddisu laka qala innee aAAlamu ma la taAAlamoona
30. Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make Mischief therein and shed blood?-- Whilst we do celebrate Thy praises And glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."
31. WaAAallama adama al-asmaa kullaha thumma AAaradahum AAala almala-ikati faqala anbi-oonee bi-asma-i haola-i in kuntum sadiqeena
31. And He taught Adam the nature Of all things; then He placed them Before the angels, and said: "Tell Me The nature of these if ye are right."
32. Qaloo subhanaka la AAilma lana illa ma AAallamtana innaka anta alAAaleemu alhakeemu
32. They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom."
33. Qala ya adamu anbi/hum bi-asma-ihim falamma anbaahum bi-asma-ihim qala alam aqul lakum innee aAAlamu ghayba alssamawati waal-ardi waaAAlamu ma tubdoona wama kuntum taktumoona
33. He said: "O Adam! tell them Their natures." When he had told them, God said: "Did I not tell you That I know the secrets of heaven And earth, and I know what ye reveal And what ye conceal?"
The above revelation clearly shows the high position of our Father, the Blessed Prophet Adam Alaihis Salam above all other creatures of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala and even the Malaikat's @ Angels of Allah were asked to prostrate before Adam Alaihis Salam as a mark of respect towards Adam's position as Allah's Vicegerent on Earth.
To me, Adam Alaihis Salam was a Muslim when he was created and given life by Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala and surely Allah the Almighty would not have taught him a faith that was not Islam!
I will continue writing about this so that all of mankind will be reminded of their true faith as that to be Islam.
I will expose to you in stages as to how all the various faiths came to be as a result of :
- Adam's expulsion from Paradise,
- how he cried tears of forgiveness for years and years upon landing in Sri Lanka and
- how eventually he met up with his wife, our mother Saiyidatina Hawwa Radhiallahu Anha and
- how they settled down in Makkah al Mukarramah which is the holiest spot on Earth for Muslims and
- how Adam's progeny were later asked to disperse to all parts of the world and
- how they eventually turned into various tribes and races of human beings and as to
- how some of them later reneged on their promises to their father , the blessed Prophet Adam Alaihis Salam to observe and practice Islam which was taught to them by Adam and how they later fell short of such ibadah and ended up inventing the various 'faith's' we have now before us.
I will go about it in my own way and tell you as it is.
Let's be rational about discussing this most important matter and if anyone of you feels like having a dialogue on this , to please engage with me in a manner befitting us as fellow human beings, worthy in respectful language and acceptable standards of discourse.
I leave it to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala to allow me to do my bit in removing the doubts in the minds of all those who wish to learn about Islam as to what it really is and not as they imagine it to be.
Wabillahi Taufik Wal Hidayah. Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Ta'ala Wabarakatuh.
Source of Qur'an Texts Online.