Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ummah Films - A Blessing for the Ummah to smile about.

I came across this funny but straight talking Muslim blogger cum videographer who has managed to cut across the worldwide Muslim diaspora by talking about and reminding his viewers about basic things that make up the fundamentals of our Muslim daily lives.

His topics are a hit with his viewers and I am now a fan of Baba Ali, the owner of Ummah Films.

Here are some of his works. Enjoy!

Video Blog # 1 - Funny things you see during Jummah.


Video Blog #2: Looking for a spouse online


Video Blog #3: $25,000 Muslim Weddings!!


Hilarious!