Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Ta'ala Wabarakatuh.
It means 'May Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allah the Absolute be upon you!'
Now, isn't that the best form of greetings that you'd want to be wished upon you?
To those of you who have yet to become Muslim, this is what you have been missing all your life.
Unfortunately, there are today quite a number of the clueless ones amongst the Muslims who fail to even understand the very basics of their God given faith which they have got for free.
I really mean that. They got Islam without having to go through any hardships and were just lucky to be born into Islam and were named as Muslims by their parents.
In a nutshell so to speak ; they got Islam free of charge! Unlike some reverts to Islam who suffered from repercussions against them from their own families and fellow adherents to whatever creed they were raised in or born into, some born Muslims fail to appreciate their faith.
Sadly, many of such people aren't raised as true Muslims. They were not taught by their parents to become Muslims in the real sense.
Why is that some may ask? The reality is that nowadays many, many Muslim parents themselves seriously lack proper Islamic knowledge!
Talk about the crab trying to teach its young as to how to walk straight?
These ignorant Muslims come in all shapes and sizes; what more when we take a look into their backgrounds and reasons for their failures to meet the mark or qualify to become good Muslim parents!
This is from my years of studying the Muslims and knowing in depth about the true situation regarding the Muslims here in Malaysia. Let me start from the very beginning of our creation.
We who are human beings all come from our Father, the Prophet Adam Alaihis Salam and from his union with our Mother, Saiyidatina Hawwa Radhiallahu Anha, gave birth to all the various types and ethnicities of mankind.
The knowledge that I am about to share with you here contains spiritual knowledge of Islam that can only be understood by certain members of the human kind who are inclined towards such studies involving the unseen world but attainable if one is of that aptitude to learn and comprehend its various levels of understandings.
If you do not understand any of the subjects being shared here, you may email me for further clarifications.
The keynote is that if you want to really know anything, all you have to do is just ask? Insya Allah @ God Willing, I might be able to help you out with that.
Let's get back on track.
Mankind's true faith is Islam. It started when our Father Adam Alaihis Salam was created by Allah with soil taken from all parts of the planet Earth.
This article is the start of my series to help share what I have discovered about Islam and most of all its various aspects that concern our existence here and from hereon to the other stages of our life.
I am spurred to start this series because I see not that many Muslims here in Malaysia who are doing anything constructive to help share their knowledge about Islam to the Non Muslim Malaysians and thus have failed to do what Allah the Almighty commands us!
That is to invite all mankind to His Way through wisdom and beautiful preaching about Islam to them and to engage with them who have yet to learn about Islam in ways that are best and most gracious.
This is detailed in Surah An Nahl Chapter 16 Verse 125 in the Holy Qur'an, Allah's Complete Guidance for all Mankind.
125. OdAAu ila sabeeli rabbika bialhikmati waalmawAAithati alhasanati wajadilhum biallatee hiya ahsanu inna rabbaka huwa aAAlamu biman dalla AAan sabeelihi wahuwa aAAlamu bialmuhtadeena
125. Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.
Allah is not asking us to engage with the Kaffirs in mud slinging against each other or to go around picking fights and hurl insults against those who so love to do just that!Allah does not love those who are just so eager to condemn and castigate others just because they are Kaffirs!
A proper Muslim would do better to engage in honorable Dakwah al Islamiyah by approaching those who have yet to be Muslims by using their wisdom and commonsense in knowing how to share the truth of Islam in a manner that they end up getting interested to learn about it and not run away from their birthrights to be true subjects of Allah the Most Compassionate and Most Merciful!
No one loves anyone who comes across all haughty and being so bloody pompous and arrogant thinking that hey, I am a true bonafide Muslim, reeking of goodness from all of my pores that it floods my entire being!
Hell no! People would make a beeline towards the nearest exit if they are to be even close to such an arrogant being!
The correct method is to be sincere and not pushy in any way but to gently guide towards the Light of Islam proper.
A good Muslim must remain true and honest plus be courteous when sharing with those who aren't Believers anything about Islam.
He or she must make an effort to be good Muslims themselves and really learn about true Islam before attempting to do any forms of Dakwah. Period.
There are ill informed Muslims who try to be Da'ee's end up causing more damage and harm to Islam when they just shoot off their mouth and form opinions without they themselves knowing in depth about the faith!
I received an email recently about such a case that took place in a forum held in the University of Science @ USM at Penang where a participant of that forum used these words to threaten those who are Non Muslims into voting for the BN.
My reply to the sender was:
Jazakallah for your response. The thing is , this particular comment that you have shared here with me ; whose comment is this?
Reverse psychology only works on those whose intellectual level is on a reasonable level. The wrong circumstances or recipient will have an adverse effect and the end result will be further alienation of the person from us and Islam.
Politics is part and parcel of our lives but the comment here connotates a veiled threat of abusing the Laws of Hadd or Hudud in Islam.
Please update me in detail as to the source of this unhealthy comment. Thank you.
That is if you wish to discuss on the matter.
Wassalamualaikum wr wb.
His followup reply was :
thanx for your fast response
This is the kind of attitude of some unthinking ones amongst the Muslims who cause grievous harm to the cause of Dakwah al Islamiyah here in Malaysia and the result of not that many Muslims who really care about sharing the Truth with regard to the Faith of Islam with their Non Muslim friends and fellow citizens.
They might mean well but they fail to realize that harshness and crudeness in delivery has no place in the field of Islamic Dakwah efforts no matter where one lives here on Earth.
You can speak the truth of Islm but you must learn as to how best you deliver that truth?
True Muslims have nothing to worry about when speaking the truth about anything! Life here on Earth is just a temporary phase of our entity of being a servant of Allah.
Not many realize that our lives are in several stages of existence. Let me share them with you:
1st stage of our being - Creation of our Ruuh @ Soul /Spirit .
First, our souls are created by Allah and our souls swore to obey Him and His Commandments.
- The tests comes from Allah when He decides as to whom we are born to and into what faith?
- He gives us the Faculties of Thought and Reasoning and has imbued in us a natural sense of goodness that will come into being when we harness our thoughts and our intellect to seek His Blessings and Salvation.
- Some are born into Islam and cherish it.
- Some take Islam for granted and waste away their earthly life.
- Some get a second chance into appreciating Islam and they go about their repentance in a very honorable way and stick to it.
- Some screw up again and again yet still do not lose hope of His Guidance and Mercy. Its an endless cycle and reality of being in faith, then losing it.Regaining faith and then lapsing into Kufr again and again. Like a game of Russian Roulette, each taking chances of being in His Grace and then incurring His Wrath.
- We sort of go about our lives risking our future and final end when we do not take our faith seriously and just 'wing it' as they say.
- We fail to see the truth of our creation and choose to ignore all the Signs of Allah in us and also from the past examples of all those billions and billions of human beings who lived before us.
Only a few come to accept all that Allah has shown us and they repent and commit themselves to seeking His Mercy by embracing Islam and really work on it.
By that I mean they really study the faith and in turn teach others about it. Alhamdulillah!
2nd stage of our being - Conception . Life in our mother's womb.
The second stage of our life begins when we are conceived in our mother's womb. The Ruuh is imbued into the embryo and we take form.
From a microscopic clot of blood which is described in total scientific accuracy in the Surah Al Alaq in the Holy Al-Qur'an Al-Kareem a thousand four hundred over years ago.
Here's a video clip showing the meanings and recitation of the Surah Al-Alaq.
This Surah is the very first revelation from Allah to Muhammad SAW revealed by word of mouth from the Archangel Jibreel @ Gabriel Alaihis Salam.
Jibreel @ Gabriel Alaihis Salam was relaying the Commandments of Most Merciful Allah, God Almighty to the unlettered Final Messenger of God to all Mankind.
From that tiny microscopic clot of blood, we morph into several stages of being until we are fully developed with all our faculties in most cases to continuing the lineage of our forefathers going back to the creation of our Father, the blessed Prophet Adam Alaihis Salam, the very first human being.
3rd stage of our being - Yaum ad Duniya - Life on Earth.
Our birthday. Each and everyone of us are born pure and free from sin, naked and helpless from our mother's womb into this world. We are raised by our parents, according to what they are and have within their means.
Some are born into Islam, some into other creeds. Just like a clean piece of white cloth, each of us are born pure and free from sin. There is no such thing as inherited sin.
A child born out of wedlock is as sinless as any other child born in holy marriage. It is the adulterous parents of that bastard who bear the consequences of their sins. The child however suffers from society's hypocrisy and carries on the burdens of being born in that way to the rest of his or her life and in the continuing generations if they marry and have children of their own.
Back to the topic.
So we are born and raised by our parents or guardians. From not knowing anything, we are taught and programmed by them into being whatever faith that we are born into?
Some are raised as Muslims, some as Christians, some as Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, etc.
Each and every child is held blameless for their actions and protected by the Laws of their respective countries from their birth to their stage of attaining puberty.
After they reach puberty, they will be held accountable for whatever that they do and can be judged according to the laws of their respective lands.
We all live as we please or in accordance to the prevailing rules and guidelines of our figures in authority.
Here in Malaysia, we are subject to both the Civil Laws and for us Muslims, there is the adulterated and lukewarm interpretations of the Syariah.
True Syariah Laws are those that come directly from the Commndments of Allah the Almighty God and the Sunnah of the Final Messenger of Allah, Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam.
Malaysia has yet to implement the true Syariah Laws in this nation but already we see so many grouses against the BN Government for trying to implement even their version of such laws!
When we die, we then pass on to the next stage of our existence.
4th stage of our life - Life in the Grave. @ Yaum al Barzakh.
From what I have learned from my years of study and research about the subject, there are several stages of experiences that our soul goes through when our moment of death takes place.
This is such an interesting subject that it would be better for me to write about it in a separate article of its own.
I have personal experiences about handling deaths as I had an awakening experience of holding my eldest brother in my arms as his soul departed from his body. May Allah bless his soul. Amin.
From what I have learned, if our soul is from those who are amongst the true Muslims, it will be accorded a restful space in the World of the Departed and be given respite till the Last Day.
If we are amongst those who failed to live up according to what Allah has commanded us to live as good servants of Him, then our soul will be subjected to the appropriate punishments even in the grave from the moment that our ruuh left our body @ jasad.
Na'uzubillahiminzalik! May Allah forbid.
The 5th and final stage of our life - Yaum al Qiyamat. The Hereafter.
Just as we all have learned about it, the climax to our existence comes when Doomsday takes place. It's a fact that even today's scientists acknowledge that Time will come to a stop soon and it will be as what has been revealed in the Final Testament of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala.
Those of us who did good will get our equal rewards and be admitted into Jannah and those of us who have sinned will be thrown into Jahannam @ Hell till He decides to take us out and place us in Paradise if He so wills it.
That's about it. 5 stages of our existence.
- From nothing to being an eternally living breathing ruuh @ soul or spirit that acknowledges Allah as our Creator.
- Then our spirit is imbued into our mortal body in the form of a microscopic embryo @ clot of blood after conception takes place in our mother's womb.
- Then being delivered and born as a baby into this world. We go through several stages of life here as well. From being a helpless baby dependent on others to feed us, clothe us, protect us, clean us and practically do everything for us, we grow up and turn into a child. We learn to do things like eating and drinking on our own. Dress ourselves. Learn our ABC's and Alif Ba Ta's. We adopt and adapt to all that we are taught to do and we grow up into being youngsters. We study in schools and then go to college or universities ( those who can afford to) and after graduating, start working as young adults. We meet our soulmates and fall in love. We save up for the weddings and we marry, have children, raise them up and we proceed to becoming the elderly. We start getting older and weaker. Lose our youth, our strength, our teeth, hair and go wrinkly. We reach the final stages of our life here on Earth as geriatric patients, ready to kick the bucket or meet our Maker.
- We then die and return to the earth whilst our soul is checked and sent either to a temporal pleasant space in the unseen world or punished pending the final stage of our coming into being.
- The Hereafter. The Final Frontier.