Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Islamophobes ganging up on MENJ & Mahaguru58

The Malaysian Blogosphere is full of hypocritical cybersniping Islamophobes who get so bloody pissed off with us @ Mahaguru58 & MENJ for JOKING about recommending tattooing to those of them who are so bloody scared of ending up as the recent reverts to Islam who were buried rightfully as Muslims by the Malaysian Islamic Authorities!

I JOKED about recommending tattooing as a better alternative
for those particular Islamophobes who were so bloody scared that their dead bodies be mistakenly buried as Muslim reverts as being voiced out at SEAN-THE-MAN.blogspot.com and at my friend Jed Yoong's blog who have published a HELL No, I'm not a Muslim Card shown here.
















So, as a Muslim who supports the Malaysian Islamic Authorities when they are rightfully protecting the rights of Muslims including reverts to Islam especially those who have just come into the fold of Islam, naturally I'd feel offended at this affront against my fellow Muslims!

It is as if things are so damn bad for the Non Muslims that by the day we see Non Muslim Bloggers especially the Islamophobes giving the Islamic Authorities hell by way of their writings and cursing the Muslims day in day out in online forums or web portals such as Malaysia Today or Malaysiakini.

How are we Muslims supposed to feel when Islam and Muslims are being insulted by spineless cowards hiding under a pseudonym and throwing curses at just anything and everything Muslim?

What a lowly bunch of spineless trashtalkers who think that it is alright to insult us Muslims whilst the slightest riposte by me against them results in such wholescale scandalizing of a simple joke such as what I did in response to that Hell NO, I'm not a Muslim card?

These hatespewers cry foul and accuse me and MENJ of being Islamofascists!

Yeah!!! Right!!! Go smash your head against the nearest wall you spineless numbskulls for all I care!

They talk about Freedom of Expression, this and that and think that they are the only ones who can poke fun at Muslims and insult us and our True Faith of Islam daily but we Muslims are supposed to just shut the hell up and let them rip our Islamic Authorities as they please?

Dream on!

As a Muslim Blogger, I believe that it is within my rights as a citizen to stand up and support the Islamic Authorities when they are right!

Those who have been following my writings know that I speak for truth and justice and have taken to task the very Islamic Authorities of Malaysia when they screw up as I have done here speaking up for the Hindu mother Madam Rukumony Muttiah who has yet to receive her dead Muslim son's insurance death benefits which her son the late Allahyarham Mohamed Redzuan Abdullah ( formerly Ragu Ellaiappan) a Malaysian Army Ranger aged 23 who died in the year 2000 and had named his mother his sole beneficiary of his insurance death benefits.

JAWI is reported to be withholding the money and not having surrendered the insurance payout to Madam Rukumony which to me is an injustice against the poor 61 year old mother and thus prompted me to write that article asking them to please return the money to her and apologize to her!!!

So, am I a bloody Islamofascist?

I couldn't care less about the swine bitching over there at Malaysia-Today or even at the Apostates Online Station at FaithFreedom.Bullshit.com.

At least, folks at Malaysiakini have a bit more class and are capable of exercising a bit of decorum when debating or discussing such sensitive issues and at times proven themselves to be amongst those who have a sense of honor when passing comments.

As true Muslims, we try our best to speak up for our fellow Muslims when such vermin try to rundown our faith or Islamic authorities.

If we are expected to don kid gloves and pussyfoot our way around when dealing with such lowlifes, then they can just forget it!

Muslims have nothing to be scared of or ashamed when dealing with such Islamophobic retards and by Allah, we will never back away from standing up for our rights to speak our minds!

Wasn't it Voltaire who said, " I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire, (Attributed); originated in "The Friends of Voltaire", 1906, by S. G. Tallentyre (Evelyn Beatrice Hall) French author, humanist, rationalist, & satirist (1694 - 1778)

Even then knowing the high levels of hypocrisy brewing about in such sites which are home for such scum of the Blogosphere, I for one do not see any point in me engaging with such kind and try to drive home my point that was spoken in jest in response to that insulting Hell NO, I'm not a Muslim card!

Looks like the way the Malaysian Blogosphere works, you have double standards for free speech!

Islamophobes can fire away at will towards us Muslims but when we respond in kind we are labelled as Islamofascists! How sweet!

All ye Islamophobes can go to hell as far as I am concerned and frankly that is exactly where you will be according to what Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala has promised!

Anyway, it is as the popular song goes...'Que sera sera..whatever will be ..will be ...the Islamophobes future is none but the blazing Narr Al Jahannam...Insya Allah! :)

Here's a comment from an anonymous commenter who asked me about the matter thinking that my article about spam mail was related to what is brewing at Malaysia Today...and my response to him :
muttley said...

I can understand your exasperation at receiving all sorts of spam. But I am just curious. Did you do anything to deserve such treatment. FYI you have been implicated in making comments regarding non muslims to the tone of them having to tattoo themselves with the word kafir. This so they do not get buried as a Muslim by mistake. I wonder , is this true? Or were you just bragging in the video? Maybe under the influence of alcohol? Or was it someone who looks like you, sounds like you, but is not you? Tepuk dada , tanya sendiri. Ok?

Thursday, 31 January, 2008

Delete
Blogger mahaguru58 said...

Hahahahaha...nahhh.

Nothing of the sort bro. I was sort of getting pissed off at a recent acquaintnce who was sending me forwarded emails that made fun of the missing child @ Sharlinie's identification photos that have been edited by a fellow blogger to show her in various styles to maybe be able to identify her now after going missing for over 3 weeks.

As to the comments about tattooing those Kaffirs who were scared to be buried as Muslims, you need to refer to my particular posting where I was joking with MENJ about having them tattooed instead of carrying a card as featured in SEAN-THE-MAN.blogspot.com and highlighted in Jed Yoong's blog as well.

It is me , all sober JOKING about it with MENJ in response to that particular posting by Sean and Jed!

No alcohol involved or bragging or bullshitting! Seriously!

It is a JOKE in RESPONSE to that 'HELL NO! I'm NOT A MUSLIM CARD featured by the two Non Muslim Bloggers.

Jed is a friend of mine and I was just reacting to that particular posting of hers.

REMEMBER that it is a joke! If the Christians can rib us Muslims over the 'body-snatching' thingy ; I sure as hell hope that they would give us room to do the same!

Fair maa!

Thursday, 31 January, 2008