Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The MENJ - Mahaguru58 Dialogue Part 1



Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Ta'ala Wabarakatuh to all Children of Adam who submit to Almighty Allah, our Creator.

I got to interview my comrade in arms , the one and only MENJ at his residence recently. Ever since I have got access to this Nikon C200 Coolpix digital video camera, I have been wanting to get MENJ before the camera and I have managed to do just that.

Being new at this interview and making documentaries thing, I forgot to switch off my mobile phone during the interview and thus had to split the video into two parts.

I have yet to master video and audio editing so please bear with me for the amateurish production! :P

Nevertheless, I feel that in time, I will be able to get better and provide you folks with a better quality production of Mahaguru58 Productions 'Suara Rakyat' interview series.

Subjects discussed in this video is about MENJ as a problogger, his blogging experience, Christian's attempts to interfere in Muslims affairs here in Malaysia and what we think about them?

Those who wish to comment on the subjects discussed are advised to use proper language and exercise proper decorum when objecting or debating what we have spoken about?

I am sure that we Malaysian bloggers and internet using public are capable of rational discourse amongst us here.

Failure to do so will be regrettably dealt with by immediate deletion of such useless comments.

Make us proud by coming in with your best commenting skills and do please focus and stay on the subject matters discussed.

Thank you.