Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Murali Abdullah Interview by Mahaguru58



Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Ta'ala Wabarakatuh.

This is my interview of Brother Muhammad Murali Abdullah , a prolific Malaysian TV Drama & Film Director.


















This interview was done by me when we met at Ampang Point, just after the Eidul Adha festivities.

Brother Muhammad Murali is a revert to Islam from Hinduism. From the interview I learned that he reverted to Islam when he got married to a Malay lady.

From being one who was anti Islam , he got the inspiration to embrace Islam after a dream he had of meeting the Blessed Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam.

After his divorce a couple of years back, Brother Muhammad Murali started to study deeper into Islam with guidance from his friend the Malay film actor Sidi Oraza, and is now a committed Muslim working on producing Islamic values based TV dramas and documentaries.

I asked Brother Murali about his views regarding the current issues back then and he answered frankly about what he feels about such things.

Among his advices to the Muslims is not to fear Allah and to love Him! Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala cares for us and has given us so much that we should appreciate and submit ourselves to His Will sincerely.

I am working on a project with Brother Muhammad Murali and soon we will be announcing it to the world. By the way, the brother is looking for a spouse.


















He is looking for a sincere Muslimah who might be interested in sharing the rest of his life with him. Interested parties may email him at murabd@yahoo.com.

May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless him with a suitable soulmate soon, Insya Allah.