Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Malaysian Convict gets whipped 20 times as corporal punishment!



This video is hosted by LiveLeak.com and probably shot by one of our prison officers. This video should be posted everywhere as a visual deterrent to those criminals out there who have committed vicious crimes like what happened to the poor 8 year old girl @ Nurin Jazlin Jazimin!

As we speak, another little girl is still missing after over a month and the Malaysian Police have yet been able to trace the perpetrator or perpetrators who are still at large.

We hear of similar attempts at abducting young girls very so often nowadays.

I hope and pray that the missing child is returned to her parents soon and do not even dare to imagine her circumstances right now.

Just hoping for a miracle and stating my total support to our Malaysian Prison authorities for giving the guilty ones their due as what this criminal has been punished with according to our Malaysian Penal Code's provisions.

If the caned criminal still doesn't repent after this corporal whipping, I just don't know what else except the capital punishment that would rid the nation of another vicious felon from roaming our streets and endangering innocents out there?

Remember Noor Suzaily Mokhtar, Canny Ong and so many others?

Justice must not only be served but it must be meted out according to the maximum punishments upon perpetrators such as this!

Syabas Jabatan Penjara Malaysia! We the people salute you!